Saturday, February 03, 2007

I've been procrastinating... and procrastinating. So now I think it's finally the right time to start this thing, this blog, this... pathway to my mind? Nah, too cliche, too corny. Let me just start out by saying that I will be writing. In fact I pledge to write! But that's it, I can't make any other promises.

I can't guarantee that I will open up my heart and soul for you to bear witness. I can't even tell you that what I write here will be true. I hope to open your mind, but I can't guarantee that either. What I can promise is that I'll write. What I can write on these pages will be interesting, and hopefully even entertaining.

I hope that this can be the beginning of something! A beautiful relationship with the Internet population. I may never get "discovered" or get featured in a TV special on network news, but just being able to write and have people read it is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home